tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Simon Pabst <simon.pa...@web.de>
Subject Re: Tomcat-ModJK2 --> [error] mod_jk child init 1 0
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:59:06 GMT
workaround for that:
# Set mod_jk2 log level to emergency errors so logfiles don't get flooded
(in workers2.properties):
[logger]
level=EMERG

If you want
try using a more recent mod_jk2 version (build from source - latest release:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/release/v1.1M1/src/tomcat-connectors-1.1M1-src.tar.gz

)

and the updated coyote connector jar:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/coyote/release/v1.0-rc2/
(although they say on that site that you don't need to install coyote on
Tomcat 4.1,
that version is more recent than Tomcat 4.1.24)

And set a shorter timeout in your JK2 CoyoteConnector (600 seconds or summat),
so broken Sockets don't stay open too long