tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Simon Pabst <simon.pa...@web.de>
Subject Re: Tomcat load not distributed equally by Apache
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:24:55 GMT
We had the same problem, see this thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg97638.html

Unless mod_jk Developers fix this, the only possible solution seems to
build and use Apache 2 with Multithreading support (i used the worker mpm,
perchild should work too, see http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mpm.html )
then build mod_jk1/2 again with the new apxs.

I used for my Apache2/mod_jk2/mod_ssl:
httpd-2.0.47:
./configure --prefix=/path/to/apache2 --with-mpm=worker --enable-ssl
--enable-so --enable-rewrite --enable-proxy

tomcat-connectors-1.1M1-src:
./configure --with-apxs2=/path/to/apache2/bin/apxs [
--with-java-home=/path/to/java --with-jni ]