tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vladimer Shioshvili <vshioshv...@qrc.com>
Subject Tomcat jsp file is locked on win32
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:52:43 GMT
Hello all,

I am not sure what could be the reason for this behavior. I did not have
much luck finding any information on the web about this either. One
particular jsp file is being locked and cannot be deleted. I am trying to
update the file and replace with an updated copy from CVS, but because of
it is locked it can't be done unless Tomcat is stopped. Out of 30 or so jsp
pages I am using for the project this is the only one that gets locked. The
only difference is that the file is the biggest (41K). Is that the reason?
Also, if you could point me to where I should be looking for an answer to
this question, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Vlad

Vladimer Shioshvili

QRC Division of Macro International Inc.
7315 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 400W
Bethesda, MD 20814

Phone: (301) 657 3077 ext. 155