tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Gil Pérez <man...@dif.um.es>
Subject Error to load servlets
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 10:39:57 GMT
Hi all.

I have a CISCO router that it connects with one servlet. My servlet has the
following URL:

    http://server.com/servlet/package01.SCEP

When the router achieves a request... I capture with Ethereal the following
entry:

    GET /servlet/package01.SCEP/pkiclient.exe?param01=value01

pkiclient.exe is added by the router. With Apache the servlet is executed
correctly, but with Tomcat the servlet isn't loaded.

How can I resolve this problem??

Regards and thanks for advanced.

   Manuel Gil Pérez - Proyecto m-PISCIS
   DIIC - Dpto. Ingeniería de la Información y las Comunicaciones
   Facultad de Informática - Universidad de Murcia (Spain)

   ANTS Research Group - http://ants.dif.um.es