tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Robert Wray <w...@arc.ab.ca>
Subject RE: Location of servlets?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:02:00 GMT
Which means you need a sub-directory of your tomcat4 directory/webapps
perhaps your tomcat4 directory/webapps/hello
your compiled servlet should be placed in your tomcat4
directory/webapps/hello/WEB-INF/classes
assuming that it isn't in a package. This is the location that tomcat looks
for your servlets.