tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hans Wichman <h...@trimm.nl>
Subject Re: (Symbolic) Links in Windows
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:15:11 GMT
Yep,
that's the way, I do the same thing such as:
<Context path="/product"
docBase="P:/487.11.JSP_versie_SchoolsiteEindexamenDatabase/product"
debug="0" reloadable="true">

however I do not think the resources node is needed. On Win XP I had the
problem that tomcat would not accept this path when I ran it as a service,
however if I started tomcat normally via the batchfiles, it ran perfectly.
Greetz
Hans