tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rick Roberts <>
Subject Re: sendRedirect() / forward() from frame to top window
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:38:04 GMT
Thanks for reply Yoav.

Is there an HTML paramater (maybe META tag or something similar) that will tell
the page to always be the _top frame?  Or maybe a <body onLoad()> technique that
I can use to force this page to always live in the top frame?

I realize I'm getting a little off topic now. So; appologies in advance :)

* Rick Roberts                            *
* Advanced Information Technologies, Inc. *

Shapira, Yoav wrote:
> Howdy,
> You can't with a pure server-side solution, as the server doesn't know
> anything about the frames, only your browser does.  So you have to use
> JavaScript or another client-side approach to get the source from the
> server and copy it into the desired frame.
> Yoav Shapira
> Millennium ChemInformatics

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: