tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mourad jaber <mja...@centralpay.net>
Subject Servlet seem to be call 2 times
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:01:54 GMT
Hi,
I'm very surprised by a strange thing happen with Tomcat 4.1.24 on
Linux, when I test my webapp with mozilla, konqueror, it work well, but
with micro$oft ie6 sp1 it seem to call 2 times the servlet when the
output is binary content ( pdf, rtf... ).
After testing more precisely, it appear that it's really a second
processRequest so I guess a second call of the servlet !
It is very overloading ! because binary documents are very heavy to
generate...
Any idea to make sure that servlet is call only one time for each request ?

Thanks

Mourad