tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rick Roberts <techi...@ait-web.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Crashing on Linux
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:10:15 GMT
You are correct.  Crashing is the wrong way to describe it.
There is a process still active in my process list.

This has become frequent enough that I should be able to track it down.
However; I don't know what triggers the failure.  I only know that it happens
every few days on both computers.

Thanks for the advice I will follow it and let you know what I discover.

Thanks,

Rick