tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <>
Subject Re: connecting tomcat 5.0 to apache 2.0.47
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:43:02 GMT

Files can have any extension.  Its not the extension that matters, but
the library interface that the file uses.

Apache for Windows can use files that end in .so or .dll with no
problems, provided they are built for the Windows platform.

You have to download the connector file from the Jakarta site or build
it yourself, it doesn't come with Apache.