tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Apache + Tomcat + mod_jk
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:50:29 GMT

We didn't know you were using the mod_jk.conf method.

How about posting your dir structure, with a description of where you
want your files to be, and then post the relevant VirtualHost block
(sanitized if necessary) from mod_jk.conf?  Then we can see what it is
you have already so we don't go around in circles.

The point of previous posts is that if you want Apache to serve static
content from a certain location, you typically use DocumentRoot to
specify that location.  If the DocumentRoot in your mod_jk.conf file
isn't working for you, you will have to consider 1) changing your dir
structure and server.xml so that mod_jk.conf is created with a
DocumentRoot that does work for you, or 2) changing where you put your
files to fit with the current DocumentRoot that is being generated.

John

v.siguier wrote:

> Thanks for your help but I don't understand where I have to put these new lines...
> I have made changes in server.xml and I have created workers.properties (under Tomcat)
in order to generate automatically mod_jk.conf.
> In Apache config file, I have made no changes for my new webapp... do I have to write
any information concerning my application in httpd.conf ?