tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Zach Gatu <zkg...@tminusone.fsnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache + Tomcat + mod_jk
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:42:39 GMT
Where have you put your JSPs and/or servlets?

If for example you've put them in "tomcat-install/webapps/myfiles", then
in your mod_jk conf file you need to put a directive like this:

Alias /tcfiles "tomcat-install/webapps/myfiles"

JkMount /tcfiles/servlet/* ajp13-wrk1
JkMount /tcfiles/*.jsp ajp13-wrk1

"ajp13-wrk1" is a worker described in your workers.properties file

This means that only files ending with *.jsp or starting with /servlet/
will be served by Tomcat.  Anything else will be served by Apache.

Zach.

v.siguier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have configured Apache and Tomcat with mod_jk in order to connect them together but
now all ressources of my application
> must be located under Tomcat directory to be founded.
> As I want to put all static ressources directly under Apache, somebody can tell me what
I have to configure in Apache or Tomcat