tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: A problem with configuring tomcat with apache.
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:32:18 GMT

mod_webapp is no longer actively developed, and has some problems that
will most likely never be addressed unless someone wants to revive the
project.

The recommended connectors are JK (mod_jk.so) or JK2 (mod_jk2.so).
There are pros and cons to either, which you choose is up to you.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/connectors.html

John