tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Logfile for isapi_redirector2.dll?
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:23:42 GMT

Sweet.  I'm glad I was able to help.

And yeah, you're probably right about the subject lines.

Put "IIS" in the subject line, and the odds are real good that I'll read
but not answer.  Put "nobody here bothered to answer me" in your post
and I'll definitely reply, even if I don't know the answer.  LOL  But
I'm certainly not the only person here.

John