tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Logfile for isapi_redirector2.dll?
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:55:23 GMT

I guess I misunderstood what uriworkermap.properties was doing....I was
under the impression that was where you mapped URIs to specific workers.

In JK2 (mod_jk2.so), it might look something like:

[uri:www.hostA.com/appA/*.jsp]

There's no counterpart to that in an IIS + Tomcat configuration?  I find
that surprising.

John