tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Logfile for isapi_redirector2.dll?
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:42:48 GMT

Sounds like a bug in isapi_redirector to me, or perhaps its a problem
with the way IIS handles virtual hosts.  Or maybe I don't understand
what you want to do.  In Apache, I setup one virtual host = one webapp.

hostA = appA
hostB = appB

With mod_jk (essentially isapi_redirector), appB is never available to
hostA, and appA is never available to hostB.  A 404 results if I try:

http://www.hostA.com/appB

John