tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Logfile for isapi_redirector2.dll?
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:39:28 GMT

Not many people use IIS + Tomcat (comparatively speaking).  Of those,
the folks using JK2 (redirector2) is probably smaller still.  Of those
people, there's a good chance that they don't have an answer to your
particular question.  Would you rather they replied anyway and sent you
off on a wild goose chase, wasting your time?

John