tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: How many concurrent user on Tomcat and Apache(New Bie)
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:33:01 GMT

You only need one workers.properties file.  All it does is tell
mod_jk.so where to find Tomcat.

Regarding "how many concurrent users" that is impossible to say.  It
depends on what your definition of "good hardware" is, as well as the
complexity and quality of the web applications you're hosting.  It
doesn't matter how much hardware you have or how many users you have, a
single poorly designed web application can bring even the most robust
server to a halt.

John