tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Apache Tomcat Conf Help
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:26:03 GMT

Make your Apache DocumentRoot the same as the location of your webapp.

Your JkMount statement determines whether Apache or Tomcat will handle
the request, not file location.

Then under /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/rishop have
/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/rishop/images.

My advice:  don't worry about Apache.  Get everything working the way
you like it with http://www.mydomain.com:8080.  Then worry about putting
Apache in front...Tomcat and mod_jk will never see the SSL anyway.

John