tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: buiding 4.24
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:23:02 GMT

You're aware that there are two components to the Apache connectors, and
that building Tomcat from source will only build CoyoteConnector and do
nothing for mod_jk2.so, the Apache module?  And that there is a much
easier way to build mod_jk2.so if, in fact, that is what you are trying
to do?  You can just download the mod_jk2.so source, then:

./buildconf.sh
./configure --with-apxs=/some/path/to/apxs
make
make install

John