tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: running as diff. account
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:14:29 GMT

You're right, file ownership has nothing to do with run privileges.

Can you clarify what you need?

Is accountB the only account allowed to use rsh?  Or are you saying that
you want to use rsh to login into a remote host as accountB, but
accountA will launch rsh?

If the latter, then use the "-l" command-line option to rsh to specify
the remote host account name to use, just as you would with ssh.

John