tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: RE : RE : Get rid of socket write error
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:25:07 GMT

It's an interesting problem, I would think there is an answer.  At first
I was thinking that a Lifecycle Listener might do the trick, but I am
not a good enough developer to know if that makes any sense at all.

I wouldn't give up on it...there might be an answer.  Perhaps one of the
dev gurus has a suggestion.  I'm just a sys-admin. :)

John