tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <>
Subject Re: RE : RE : Get rid of socket write error
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:25:07 GMT

It's an interesting problem, I would think there is an answer.  At first
I was thinking that a Lifecycle Listener might do the trick, but I am
not a good enough developer to know if that makes any sense at all.

I wouldn't give up on it...there might be an answer.  Perhaps one of the
dev gurus has a suggestion.  I'm just a sys-admin. :)

Feltesse Julien wrote:

>> you need a way to trap exceptions thrown by Tomcat outside
> of
> an application Context?
> Yeah... I should have entitled that post "Catching Tomcat's Inner
> Exceptions" ;)
> I searched around a bit, talked with other developers who know Tomcat
> much better than I do, and no one seems to having found a solution.
> After all everything works fine besides, so everyone just doesn't care
> maybe.
> I think I should do the same ^^
> The only "solution" that came to my mind was to try to modifiy Tomcat
> sources. But the problem isn't big enough to justify such a thing.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message