tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Astrid Wagner <Astrid.Wag...@motorola.com>
Subject Re: problem finding css
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:05:23 GMT
For my purposes it was wrong to use the VirtualHost directive because
my web appl. runs on same host /port.
I just left the JkMount directive and it works with old and new netscape
version.
The mapping to the web appl. doc root is done by workers.properties and
server.xml and I thought I have to do this in httpd.conf
Thanks.
Astrid