tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Wingfield <jon.wingfi...@mkodo.com>
Subject Re: Session persistance after server restart: a bug?
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:31:50 GMT
Not a bug. Standard behaviour. Chack out the Manager element in the
server.xml

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/manager.html

If you haven't got a Manager explicitly added in the server.xml a
default is used (stores serialized sessions in a file SESSIONS.ser under
the work directory. If you don't fancy changing the server.xml you can
delete all SESSIONS.ser under work before you start tomcat)