tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Creating a custom realm [I don't know how]
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:18:29 GMT
Realm implementations need to be placed into server/lib (or server/classes)

It can't be in WEB-INF because of classloader security.

It can't be in common/lib because it the realm needs stuff in server/lib
(usually)

But if you make privledged=true (bad idea usually) - you might be able to
keep your Realm in WEB-INF

-Tim