tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: War files don't work
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:56:57 GMT

nsfs.war goes in webapps.

How about just creating the directory and seeing what happens?

In any case, if you're using WAR files, there's no reason to have a
Context defined in server.xml, that's probably what is confusing Tomcat.
  Tomcat is reading server.xml, which tells it to start a Context called
"nsfs" with a docBase of "nsfs" but no such docBase exists.

John