tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rick Roberts <techi...@ait-web.com>
Subject Re: War files don't work
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:53:34 GMT
Does the nsfs.war file go into webapps directory or into webapps/nsfs directory?
Currently, the webapps/nsfs dir does not exist.  There is only the nsfs.war file
setting in the webapps directory.  I am assuming that Tomcat will create the
webapps/nsfs directory for me when it expands the war file.

I have temporarily set permissions to 777 on the webapps directory and it still
does not expand, nor try to use, the war file.

Rick