tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: War files don't work
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:38:31 GMT

You've told Tomcat the docBase is "nsfs".

Tomcat thusly looks for a directory called "nsfs" in the Host's appBase.

If it finds it, and unpackWars is true, it will unpack your WAR file
into that directory (webapps/nsfs, NOT webapps).  Thus, Tomcat needs r+w
on webapps/nsfs.

Does Tomcat have r+w on webapps/nsfs?

Alternatively, make unpackWars false.

John