tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rick Roberts <techi...@ait-web.com>
Subject Re: War files don't work
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:19:18 GMT
My directory permissions are as follows:

drwxrwx---    7 root     tomcat4      4096 Jul 23 12:17 webapps

ps -ef shows me this, which is think is Tomcat, which is run by user tomcat4:

tomcat4   6199     1  0 12:17 pts/2    00:00:36 /usr/java/jdk1.4/bin/java
-Djava.endorsed.dirs= -classpath /usr/java/jdk1.4/lib/tools.jar:/var

Thanks,

Rick