tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Wingfield <jon.wingfi...@mkodo.com>
Subject Re: Problems compiling tomcat
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:29:43 GMT
It is finding the jar, otherwise you'd be having a completely different
error message. ;)
The error implies you are compiling against a different version of the
commons-fileupload component than the 4.1.24 src was written against.
The 4.1.24 binary release bundled commons-fileupload-1.0-beta-1.jar in
server\lib.
Which version of commons-fileupload have you got?

Jon