tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mourad jaber <mja...@centralpay.net>
Subject Again... cannot completely shutdown tomcat with embeded RMIRegistery
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:41:12 GMT
Hi,
I have a shutdown pb with tomcat4.1.24rpm ( linux kernel 2.4.21 and
j2se1.4.2 ) since I'm using rmiregistery...
To force RmiRegistery  to unload, I implement a loop to empty completely
the registery by unbinding bound objects and I try to unexport all
objects I can....
I read the content of the registery after that, and it's empty.....
I wait about 30 seconds and after half of tomcat processes dies, but not
all of them and if I do a netstat -a, the rmiregitery is always
listening on port 1099....
Is somebody's got an idea ?
Thanks a lot because I have no more idea to solve that issue....

Mourad