tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aurele Venet <Aurele.Ve...@esa.int>
Subject Re: Deploying a webapp with ant
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:38:25 GMT
of course, sorry I meant copy it automatically using the ant script!
Build the war file using ant and tell it to build it say in /tmp, then
transfer it (using the <copy> task) to your webapp dir, and finally
install it!

All feasable under ant.  If /tmp and weapps/ are not on the same
network, then you can even ftp it using ssh from the ant script without
requiring any password exchanges!

tel:+34.918.131.331