tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Howard <je...@email.unc.edu>
Subject Not finding my servlet ....
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:28:53 GMT
Hi All,

I have Tomcat installed and running. I'm trying to get it to "see"
a test sevlet but it can't seem to find it. I started looking at the
example code that comes with the 4.1.24 release. I can call
the HelloWorldExample servlet from my html code and it executes
fine. I went through all of the configuration (.xml) files to see how
this works and couldn't find "HelloWorldExample" anywhere.
I assumed I entered my servlet in my web.xml incorrectly but
now I'm confused since I can't find the example servlet in
a .xml file. Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks much ...

Jeff

seera naveen wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Where can I find information about Context?  Currently I am using Sun ONE studio to assign
context to a web application.  But, how to assign a context to a web application manually?
 From the list, I found that by using <Context> element we can achieve that, but I am
using Tomcat4.1.24 bundled with Jboss3.2.1.