tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ach...@saysit.com
Subject auto-generating mod_jk.conf ???
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2003 07:30:10 GMT
Hi all. I use Apache2 <-> mod_jk <-> Tomcat4
Been a while since I had to auto-generate mod_jk.conf
The auto-generated copy is in .../conf/auto whereas the working copy is
in .../conf
I have some new virtual hosts which I inserted into server.xml. I copied
server.xml to the Apache server, started and stopped Tomcat and got a
new .../conf/auto/mod_jk.conf
It has all the new virtual hosts, but it doesn't have definitions for
<server>, the LoadModule and AddModule and the entries for the
workers.properties. In other words, incomplete.
I can cut and past the virtual hosts from the new mod_jk.conf to the old
one, but that's hardly the point.
What have I done wrong ???
Maybe  should just add them manually to the old copy ???
It works, but I would really like to know why I am not getting the
complete mod_jk.conf ???
TIA :(