tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ach...@saysit.com
Subject problem with auto-generating mod_jk
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2003 07:53:37 GMT
Hi all. I use Apache2 <-> mod_jk <-> mod_jk
Been a while since I had to auto-generate mod_jk.
I have some new virtual hosts which I inserted into server.xml. I copied
server.xml to the Apache server, started and stopped Tomcat and got a
new .../conf/auto/mod_jk.conf
It has all the new virtual hosts, but it doesn't have definitions for
<server>, the LoadModule and AddModule and the entries for the
workers.properties. In other words, incomplete.
I can cut and past the virtual hosts from the new mod_jk.conf to the old
one, but that's hardly the point.
What have I done wrong ???
Maybe  should just add them manually to the old copy ???
TIA :(