tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Le Berrigaud <sleber...@dexem.com>
Subject Re: tomcat+apache
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:41:16 GMT
I think you have only one virtual host in your Tomcat server.xml file

<Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">

</Host>

you should add one with the name coresponding with your IP address like :

<Host name="10.0.0.1" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">

</Host>

I think then it will work...

regards,