tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Longwell <listse...@newmedialogic.com>
Subject Autodeploy WAR File to ROOT Context Problem
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:49:02 GMT
I'm deploying a WAR file to the root context (path=""). I've created the
appropriate context XML file in the webapps dir and pointed it to a WAR
(which I do NOT want to be expanded). It's working great... except for
one thing:

Tomcat is deleting the context XML file.... so that when I stop and
restart the server, my WAR file is re-deployed at /WARFileName instead of /

Why does tomcat delete this XML file for my webapp but not for Admin or
Manager webapps? Am I doing this incorrectly?

Thanks,
Aaron