tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ach...@saysit.com
Subject virtual hosts in Tomcat and Apache
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 03:17:03 GMT
Hi again, Apache2+Tomcat+mod_jk working find until...
I used a virtual host directive in server.xml, that's fine; but
When I start adding virtual hosts in Apache, one for each developer's
directory, I got following error message :
********
RemoteORAClient: set URL to http://www.myhost.com/myhost/RemoteORAServer
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://www.myhost.com/myhost/RemoteORAServer
    at sun.net.www.protocol ...bla
********
As soon as I remove the virtual host directives in APACHE2, all okay
again.
I am beginning to wonder whether I need a corresponding virtual host in
Server.xml for each virtual host in Apache2 ???
Where do I start with this problem, I coded the a2s and I don't remember
hardcoding any FQDN anywhere... ???
But errare humanum est