tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rick Roberts <techi...@ait-web.com>
Subject Re: JDBCRealm - Session not timing out
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:50:17 GMT
OK. I think that I have all the information I need to continue.

When I run this piece of code:

<%
session = request.getSession();
if( session.isNew() )
     out.println( "<br>New Session" );
else{
     out.println( "<br>Using Old Session" );
     Enumeration enames = session.getAttributeNames();
     while(enames.hasMoreElements()){
         String name = (String)enames.nextElement();
         Object value = session.getAttribute(name);
         out.println( "<br>" + name + " = " + value);
     }
}
%>

I learn that session is NOT a new session (which means that the JDBCRealm
created one for me) and that there are no objects placed into the session.

Thanks again for the help.