tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Cox <...@bjtechnics.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.40 and tomcat 4.1.24
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:19:38 GMT
  Though the information John sent you is definitely the right place to
start, let me warn you that I, for one, never made Apache 2.0.40 work
with Tomcat 4.1.24.  I was on RedHat 9, and tried upgrading my Apache
via RPMs, but got stuck in dependency hell!  If you do make it work,
please let me know how.
  By the way, I know I wasn't alone because there's even a company
selling a binary version that's supposed to tie these together for 199
Euros.  We ended up switching servers before their email with the price
came back, so I haven't tried it out.  It's just interesting to me that
someone's making cash on this problem :-)
  To check it out go to  http://www.activ8.at/knowledgebase/.  Scroll
down to "mod_jk2 on RedHat 9" and click Details.
  Good luck,

    Ben