tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sander-martijn <>
Subject Re: tomcat manager app
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 19:42:42 GMT
my guess is that your browser isn't accepting the cookie - either
because of how your cookie settings are set or because of a bug in the

I use Mozilla 1.4 and can log into the manager and admin apps on my
server without a problem.

{ -------- Erik Weibust was saying -------- }:

>I sent this email about 4 hours ago and never got a
>response.  Is this covered in a FAQ somewhere?
>I am unable to login to the tomcat manager app with
>MozFirebird browser.  I added a user with the manager
>role to tomcat-users.xml.  And the what really bothers
>me is I CAN login with IE.  Any ideas?  Here is the
>error I get:
> Access to the requested resource has been denied
>Do you Yahoo!?
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>For additional commands, e-mail:

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War
IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
- Einstein

sander-martijn <>
interface developer | architect <> <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail: