tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rick Roberts <>
Subject Re: JDBC Realm Warning Message?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 18:51:18 GMT
Rick Roberts wrote:
> Thanks for reply Mike.
> After thinkin about this message some more;
> I think that the reason I am getting this message is because I still
> have not successfully created a JDBC Realm.
> I'm thinking that the Roles are defined in the database that I'm not
> corectly reading yet.

Otherwise; where would a <security-role> element belong?
Should it be part of web.xml?

I am assuming (lots of stuff, because I have not done this before) that
the ROLE field in the database is where the security-roles are defined.

Please tell me where my mistake is.

* Rick Roberts                            *
* Advanced Information Technologies, Inc. *

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message