tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yannick Monclin <Yannick.Monc...@univ-reims.fr>
Subject Webapp admin delete a part of server.xml
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 07:13:21 GMT
Hi,

I use a tomcat 4.1.18 on a Linux RedHat 7.3, and i have written in my
server.xml this line between the two tag of Context:

<Resources className="org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext"
allowLinking="true"/>

Like this i can use linking for my directory of images in my webapp

But when i use the webapp "admin" in order to change any parameter of my
server.xml, i save , and i commit the changes...that's ok but i lose my line

  <Resources className="org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext"
allowLinking="true"/>

so i must add this line in my server.xml with an editor.

Anyone know why i lost this parameter when i use the webapp "admin"

Thanks to all
Yannick