tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: log rotation clarification
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 11:27:11 GMT
You can't access a FileLogger from a jsp. Unless your webapp is "privledged".
(which is usually not a good thing to do)

info() is pretty much an unused property - but it is helpful for admin
interfaces to describe the implementation.

-Tim

Dave Naden wrote:
> Tim, looking up javadoc for the logger, I see a property (info) telling us about that
logger.  How do I access that property from my jsp (or can I)?  What's the name of the logger
object?