tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Woinoski <micha...@pineneedleconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Problem reloading unpacked web app with Tomcat 5.0.3
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2003 18:54:10 GMT
I've refined the problem somewhat. I think I need to supply a Context with
reloadable set to true. So how do I do that with an expanded app? If I copy a
context definition (<Context reloadable="true"... />) to webapps, Tomcat seems
to ignore it. I seem to remember reading that the context definition could be
stored in the app's META-INF dir, so I set Tomcat's unpackWARs to true and tried
the Ant deploy task again, but again the context definition was ignored.

thanks,
Mike