tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Gagné <>
Subject ant build fails due to /usr/local/LICENSE (Permission denied)
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 04:05:41 GMT
I suppose I could try it as root, but I'd like first to know what else
will end-up in /usr/local, and am also wondering if the build *really*
wants things there or if it was a mistake.

I looked around in build.xml for "license" and found:
    <cvs cvsroot="${cvsroot}" quiet="true"
         command="checkout -P jakarta-commons/LICENSE"
         dest="${basedir}" compression="true" />
and basedir was supposedly ".", so how did it end-up trying to create a
file in /usr/local/ ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message