tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Geralyn M Hollerman <>
Subject Re: mod jk2 problem, segmetation fault
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 17:32:12 GMT
> John Turner wrote:
> Tomcat comes with a JK2 compatible connector enabled by default on
> port
> 8009.  The class name for this connector is CoyoteConnector.
> Ajp13Connector is for JK and is incompatible with will never
> work.

Whoa! I couldn't get the CoyoteConnector to work with 4.0.4 (I got
errors in catalina.out about the CoyoteConnector not being found), but
the Ajp13Connector behaved fine with JK2 - at least I *thought* - we
*have* had some odd things going on with Tomcat 4.0.4 lately, but
attributed that to trying too many upgrades at one time (like JDK 1.3 ->
JDK 1.4, upgrade of an EDBC driver) as we didn't see anything obvious in
any Tomcat or Apache logs...I can see (thru "ps -ef") when Tomcat and/or
Apache are/is running, and from the messages in the various logs, it
appears things are working right, but...what would I see that might tell
me that there was a problem with Ajp13Connector?

Lynn Hollerman.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message