tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sullivan, Patrick" <PatrickSulli...@Centura.Org>
Subject rename workers2.properties file?
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:28:34 GMT
With mod_jk it was easy to have a unique file name but with mod_jk2 I do not see a directive
to change the file name from workers2.properties, can it be done?

Thank you,

Patrick Sullivan
Centura Health

This communication is for the use of the intended recipient only.  It may contain information
that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
any disclosure, copying, further distribution or use thereof is prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please advise me by return e-mail or by telephone and delete/destroy
it.