tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yiannis Mavroukakis <yian...@jaguarfreight.com>
Subject RE: Using mod_jk between physcially separate servers
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:17:27 GMT

Check this url out, it is for mod_jk2 but you will get the general idea :)

http://www.pirack.com/howto/modjk2/

Y.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cuneyt Uysal [RedDot] [mailto:Cuneyt.Uysal@reddot.com]
Sent: 16 July 2003 14:01
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Using mod_jk between physcially separate servers

Greetings,

   I apologize for this generic post. I looked through the archive, but
could not find a complete answer. I have integrated Tomcat 4.1 and
Apache 1.3 using mod_jk and ajp13 on the same physical server, but how
can this be achieved if each component resides on *physcially separate*
servers?

   Could anyone point me to a link or give a brief anser?

   Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,

Cuneyt Uysal

See RedDot Solutions' Enterprise Content Management
Suite in action every Tuesday at 1:00 pm ET.
http://www.reddot.com/contact/demoindex.htm

http://www.star.net.uk