tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nguyen Anh Tuan <nguyenanht...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: performance of serving static data? apache or tomcat
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:10:48 GMT
Hi, John,
Thank you for the discussion.

However, the amount of requests for JSP/Servlet with
one image sent from a browser to Apache/Tomcat will
equal exactly the amount of requests for one static
HTML with one image sent from a browser to a stand
alone Web server, is that right ?

In either cases, are there 2 requests sent from the
browser to the server (no matter which server) ?